« Canadian Politician OK with P2P |
| Felten's Grand Unified Theory of File-Sharing »
April 12, 2004
Where Have I Heard That Before?
After sending out a short feature on Google's Gmail in EFF's newsletter and then re-posting it at our new weblog, Deep Links, my automatic Google news search delivered to me the sincerest form of flattery.
It's nice to see the piece spreading to the four corners of the Net -- but admittedly a bit surreal to see it under an all-rights-reserved copyright: "Copyright © 2004 PBI Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of PBI Media, LLC is prohibited."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Misc.
- RELATED ENTRIES
- If It's Not One Clause It's Another
- At the End of this Hypothetical Day I Might Be Destroyed
- Belgian Court Acquits Pirate Bay Founders
- Sometimes Saying Nothing is Saying Something
- Europeans Make Really Stupid Copyright Decisions, Too
- Dogs Now Fight in Slightly Cleaner Pit (Thanks, Amazon)
- Future of Music Summit 2015 this October
- Licensing Doesn't Outlive Patents