« IAAC - I Am A Copyfighter |
| Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda »
April 19, 2004
Take Me to Your Leader
George Hotelling is batting around a number of ideas about how to jumpstart copyright activism:
"What we are missing are two things: a leader to organize the fight and a coherent movement to rally around. The Dean campaign had Joe Trippi managing a swarm of volunteers and creating an army from the ground up. We need a Joe Trippi to define our copyfight, to create something that people can say 'I support the copyfight' on their bumper-stickers or their lawns or to their coworkers."
I'll have more to say on this later; for now, check out Mr. Hotelling's post in its entirety, and feel free to share your thoughts.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Misc.
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Subscription Services for Books
- Lest You Had Any Doubts, the ALA is on the Right Side Again
- Deadly Effects of Unaffordable Medicines (TPP)
- Planet Money on the Case Against Patents
- FMC + Musicians vs FCC on Net Neutrality
- Be the Potato Salad
- These Businesses and Corporations are Not Your Friends
- Aereo Loses