« Start Your Engines |
| CFP, Take 2 »
April 21, 2004
MichaelFroomkinWiki: Are You Copyright Experienced?
Prof. Michael Froomkin (U of. Miami) has started a Wiki for people to post their good/bad experiences with copyright and academic presses:
So if you have ever published in a law review or a book with an academic press that does legal topics, please consider adding your copyright experience to this database.
I'm a huge fan of collecting experiences dealing with copyright, both as data to assess the pros and cons of current copyright policies and to provide useful negotiating tools.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: IP Abuse
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Music Business for 21st Century Independent Artists
- Net Neutrality? Still Could Be Kept
- Hey, Look, E-Books Still Suck
- Makers, Fan Art, Making it Pay
- IP Analogy to Physical Property (in Architecture)
- That Sound You Hear is the Anti-Neutrality Dam Breaking
- Having (Mostly) Failed with Authors, Amazon Makes a Pitch for the Readers
- And No Kill Switches, Either