« Some Good News - Support for Anti-DMCA Increasing |
| CD DRM Keeps Music Off P2P Filesharing Networks »
June 18, 2004
You Just Can't Trust BMW Owners
Yesterday, Gizmodo broke the news on details about the upcoming Apple iPod/BMW promotion (Gizmodo Exclusive: iPod Your BMW Secrets Revealed). C|Net News has a brief story as well (Apple turns car owners green). The big hullabaloo is that BMW will be offering an iPod connection kit for some of its cars that includes a docking port for the iPod and will allow users to control some of the iPod's functions from the steering wheel.
Whoo! Those engineers are thinking outside the box! I've got a better idea though, how about a friggin' hard drive in the BMW that you can transfer songs from the iPod to so that you don't have to remember to bring your iPod with you all the time? Maybe you could even have auto-synch capability so that the BMW's hard drive gets updated each time you do bring the iPod along.
Oh, that's right, the iPod doesn't let users upload songs to another device because iPod owners are nothing but dirty, stinking thieves (who can afford very expensive cars).
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: IP Abuse
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Is There an Independent "Right of Performance"?
- Did the Director-General of WIPO Steal Employee DNA Samples?
- More Evidence People Don't Learn from the Past
- Phoenix (music) Supports Free Use
- Robo-Papers "Flooding" Academic Conferences
- Apple Appeals
- Who's Taking All That Money?
- Pointing the Troll Finger in the Correct Direction