« A Call for a Wiki of the 9/11 Commission Report |
| Book Review: The Anarchist in the Library »
July 22, 2004
The Induce Act - The Blog
Snippet: "The conclusion of the hearing was that everyone needs to go back to the drawing board and redraft the law. Sen. Hatch is adamant that 'something must be done,' so it appears that there is no going back. On the other hand, it seemed that the tech industry representatives had Hatch agreeing with them that the substantial noninfringing uses Betamax doctrine should be codified, which must be scaring the crap out of the RIAA."
[Via The Blawg Channel.]
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Laws and Regulations
- RELATED ENTRIES
- CBS to HBO: Wait for Us!
- Sometime Next Year, HBO Will Become Netflix
- OpenMedia vs the TPP
- CopyrightX 2015 (online course) Now Open
- College Students vs Rising Textbook Prices
- "Amazon is crowdsourcing their slush pile"
- Rule 84 and Patent Trolls
- Sports Continue to Tiptoe Away from Cable Monopolies