« A Call for a Wiki of the 9/11 Commission Report |
| Book Review: The Anarchist in the Library »
July 22, 2004
The Induce Act - The Blog
Snippet: "The conclusion of the hearing was that everyone needs to go back to the drawing board and redraft the law. Sen. Hatch is adamant that 'something must be done,' so it appears that there is no going back. On the other hand, it seemed that the tech industry representatives had Hatch agreeing with them that the substantial noninfringing uses Betamax doctrine should be codified, which must be scaring the crap out of the RIAA."
[Via The Blawg Channel.]
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Laws and Regulations
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Apple I Reaches CAFC
- Macmillan Pretends It Can Plug Analog Hole
- Pomplamoose is Still Making It
- Why Make the Secondary Market?
- Lexi Alexander vs the Copyright Cartel
- Digital Homicide Studio v Fair Use
- The Art of Asking for "The Art of Asking"
- Two Copyright-in-Gaming