« Lessig's Free Culture on Third Printing Despite/Due to Free Downloads |
| IP and the Internet Meltdown »
July 27, 2004
Barbie's In a Blender
Bravo to the students @ Free Culture for today's spirited celebration of fair use in action. Check out the entirely legal art exhibit, served with a generous helping of levity:
Sorry Barbie, it's a free country and everything on this site is protected by the First Amendment right to speak, comment, and parody. So maybe you should give your lawyers a break from suing people for a while. Who knows? Maybe it'll give them some free time to ask you out on a date. Just think off all the shopping you could do on a corporate lawyer's salary! Seriously, does Ken even have a job?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: IP Use
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Apple I Reaches CAFC
- Macmillan Pretends It Can Plug Analog Hole
- Pomplamoose is Still Making It
- Why Make the Secondary Market?
- Lexi Alexander vs the Copyright Cartel
- Digital Homicide Studio v Fair Use
- The Art of Asking for "The Art of Asking"
- Two Copyright-in-Gaming