« The Irony of Digital Music DRM -- More Choices, Fewer Options |
| What the Fox Proposes for the Henhouse »
September 3, 2004
The Importance Of...Listening to Ernest
If you haven't yet, do check out Ernest Miller's The Importance Of...Law and IT.
Conversation #1 is on the recent decision in MGM v. Grokster and features Denise Howell, C.E. Petit, Tim Wu, and Fred von Lohmann.
Conversation #2 is on Apple v. Real v. Microsoft - e.g., the battle over which DRM-hobbled online music platform will win the most adherents. It features Mike Masnick, Rafat Ali, Jason Schultz, and Derek Slater.
And while you're at it, check out two new weblogs bringing fresh perspectives on developments in the copyfight:
Copyfutures, a group weblog for students in Lawrence Solum's IP seminar.
The Technology Liberation Front, a group weblog featuring Adam Thierer -- co-editor of the excellent Copy Fights.
(Thanks to Ernie for the all the pointers.)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Misc.
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Is There an Independent "Right of Performance"?
- Did the Director-General of WIPO Steal Employee DNA Samples?
- More Evidence People Don't Learn from the Past
- Phoenix (music) Supports Free Use
- Robo-Papers "Flooding" Academic Conferences
- Apple Appeals
- Who's Taking All That Money?
- Pointing the Troll Finger in the Correct Direction