« The Irony of Digital Music DRM -- More Choices, Fewer Options |
| What the Fox Proposes for the Henhouse »
September 3, 2004
The Importance Of...Listening to Ernest
If you haven't yet, do check out Ernest Miller's The Importance Of...Law and IT.
Conversation #1 is on the recent decision in MGM v. Grokster and features Denise Howell, C.E. Petit, Tim Wu, and Fred von Lohmann.
Conversation #2 is on Apple v. Real v. Microsoft - e.g., the battle over which DRM-hobbled online music platform will win the most adherents. It features Mike Masnick, Rafat Ali, Jason Schultz, and Derek Slater.
And while you're at it, check out two new weblogs bringing fresh perspectives on developments in the copyfight:
Copyfutures, a group weblog for students in Lawrence Solum's IP seminar.
The Technology Liberation Front, a group weblog featuring Adam Thierer -- co-editor of the excellent Copy Fights.
(Thanks to Ernie for the all the pointers.)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Misc.
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Stageit Helps Artists Play for Fans, for a Price
- Kickstarter to Pay the Musicians
- Shortening the Long Tail
- Washington Post Surprised by Obvious Actions
- Is Pop Music Holding You Hostage?
- Beasties, Toys, and Fair Use
- Contract Royalties Plummet, Concert Income Grows
- MSF to TPP: Stop Attacking Access to Lifesaving Medicines