« Look But Don't Reverse Engineer |
| Thank You, Dutch Parliament! »
February 10, 2005
Poland Can't Do It Alone
Cory @ BoingBoing: "Within a week, it's likely that the fate of European software patents will be sealed. That means that you have one week to mobilize every European you know to help stop disastrous, ridiculous American-style software patents from coming to Europe. FFII has a call to action that you can sign onto -- tell your friends, get the word out, time is running out."
Robert Heverly also sends word via email that he's willing to coordinate responses/action amongst those working on these issues in the U.K. Thank you, Robert!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Laws and Regulations
- RELATED ENTRIES
- If It's Not One Clause It's Another
- At the End of this Hypothetical Day I Might Be Destroyed
- Belgian Court Acquits Pirate Bay Founders
- Sometimes Saying Nothing is Saying Something
- Europeans Make Really Stupid Copyright Decisions, Too
- Dogs Now Fight in Slightly Cleaner Pit (Thanks, Amazon)
- Future of Music Summit 2015 this October
- Licensing Doesn't Outlive Patents