« Look But Don't Reverse Engineer |
| Thank You, Dutch Parliament! »
February 10, 2005
Poland Can't Do It Alone
Cory @ BoingBoing: "Within a week, it's likely that the fate of European software patents will be sealed. That means that you have one week to mobilize every European you know to help stop disastrous, ridiculous American-style software patents from coming to Europe. FFII has a call to action that you can sign onto -- tell your friends, get the word out, time is running out."
Robert Heverly also sends word via email that he's willing to coordinate responses/action amongst those working on these issues in the U.K. Thank you, Robert!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Laws and Regulations
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Congress Restores Bulk Unlock Rights
- When is a Game a Clone?
- Subscription Services for Books
- Lest You Had Any Doubts, the ALA is on the Right Side Again
- Deadly Effects of Unaffordable Medicines (TPP)
- Planet Money on the Case Against Patents
- FMC + Musicians vs FCC on Net Neutrality
- Be the Potato Salad