« Look But Don't Reverse Engineer |
| Thank You, Dutch Parliament! »
February 10, 2005
Poland Can't Do It Alone
Cory @ BoingBoing: "Within a week, it's likely that the fate of European software patents will be sealed. That means that you have one week to mobilize every European you know to help stop disastrous, ridiculous American-style software patents from coming to Europe. FFII has a call to action that you can sign onto -- tell your friends, get the word out, time is running out."
Robert Heverly also sends word via email that he's willing to coordinate responses/action amongst those working on these issues in the U.K. Thank you, Robert!
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Laws and Regulations
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Is There an Independent "Right of Performance"?
- Did the Director-General of WIPO Steal Employee DNA Samples?
- More Evidence People Don't Learn from the Past
- Phoenix (music) Supports Free Use
- Robo-Papers "Flooding" Academic Conferences
- Apple Appeals
- Who's Taking All That Money?
- Pointing the Troll Finger in the Correct Direction