« Notable + Quotable |
| Ouch, There's a Patent in my Palm! »
February 19, 2005
Grokster Update: Time Out for the US Solicitor General?
Via Derek Slater via James DeLong, the news that the US Solicitor General is asking the Supreme Court for 10 minutes in the Grokster oral arguments to speak on behalf of the content industries. DeLong argues that this "throws the full and considerable weight of the government onto the scales," and that the chances that the Ninth Circuit will be reversed are now "close to 100%."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Laws and Regulations
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Apple I Reaches CAFC
- Macmillan Pretends It Can Plug Analog Hole
- Pomplamoose is Still Making It
- Why Make the Secondary Market?
- Lexi Alexander vs the Copyright Cartel
- Digital Homicide Studio v Fair Use
- The Art of Asking for "The Art of Asking"
- Two Copyright-in-Gaming