« Judge Says FCC "Can't Regulate Washing Machines" |
| Crawford on BF Oral Arguments »
February 23, 2005
God created love; God created boobs too
(pun fully intended)
The Detroit Free Press reports that muralist Ed Stross is looking at a fine, jail time, and mandated destruction of his intellectual property because someone is offended by his take on Michelangelo's Creation of Man. Not only is he being required to paint over Eve's au naturel breasts, he's required to excise the word "Love."
Apparently what's good enough for the Sistine Chapel isn't good enough for Motor City.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Laws and Regulations
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Apple I Reaches CAFC
- Macmillan Pretends It Can Plug Analog Hole
- Pomplamoose is Still Making It
- Why Make the Secondary Market?
- Lexi Alexander vs the Copyright Cartel
- Digital Homicide Studio v Fair Use
- The Art of Asking for "The Art of Asking"
- Two Copyright-in-Gaming