« Judge Says FCC "Can't Regulate Washing Machines" |
| Crawford on BF Oral Arguments »
February 23, 2005
God created love; God created boobs too
(pun fully intended)
The Detroit Free Press reports that muralist Ed Stross is looking at a fine, jail time, and mandated destruction of his intellectual property because someone is offended by his take on Michelangelo's Creation of Man. Not only is he being required to paint over Eve's au naturel breasts, he's required to excise the word "Love."
Apparently what's good enough for the Sistine Chapel isn't good enough for Motor City.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Laws and Regulations
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Stageit Helps Artists Play for Fans, for a Price
- Kickstarter to Pay the Musicians
- Shortening the Long Tail
- Washington Post Surprised by Obvious Actions
- Is Pop Music Holding You Hostage?
- Beasties, Toys, and Fair Use
- Contract Royalties Plummet, Concert Income Grows
- MSF to TPP: Stop Attacking Access to Lifesaving Medicines