« Judge Says FCC "Can't Regulate Washing Machines" |
| Crawford on BF Oral Arguments »
February 23, 2005
God created love; God created boobs too
(pun fully intended)
The Detroit Free Press reports that muralist Ed Stross is looking at a fine, jail time, and mandated destruction of his intellectual property because someone is offended by his take on Michelangelo's Creation of Man. Not only is he being required to paint over Eve's au naturel breasts, he's required to excise the word "Love."
Apparently what's good enough for the Sistine Chapel isn't good enough for Motor City.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Laws and Regulations
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Who Made That Music?
- This is More Like Going Steady
- Counting E-Book Sales is a Dark Art
- Or You Could Double Down on Being an Idiot
- Results Not Typical
- What Do You Do When You Discover You're a Copyright Thief?
- A Difference between Content and Carrier
- Nintendo Rolls Out Terrible Deal for YouTubers