« A2K: All Ye Need to Know |
| Groklaw News Picks »
February 26, 2005
This Isn't a Copyfight
This is a copyfight:
"Get that camera out of my face," Churchill said.
"This is an artwork we've got called 'Winter Attack.' It looks like it was based on a Thomas Mails painting; it looks like you ripped it off. Can you tell us about that?" Chohan asked.
That prompted Churchill to take a swing at Chohan while he held a stack of papers in his hand.
Update: Evidently, this is the same Professor Churchill of "little Eichmanns" infamy. Curiouser and curiouser.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: IP Use
- RELATED ENTRIES
- A Smaller Piece of a Much Bigger Market
- Jim Hines' Writing Income
- Cory Doctorow Would Like You to Know About Downpour
- Too Many Words, Not Enough Readers
- Yeah, No Thanks Toast & Butter
- Apple I Reaches CAFC
- Macmillan Pretends It Can Plug Analog Hole
- Pomplamoose is Still Making It