« A2K: All Ye Need to Know |
| Groklaw News Picks »
February 26, 2005
This Isn't a Copyfight
This is a copyfight:
"Get that camera out of my face," Churchill said.
"This is an artwork we've got called 'Winter Attack.' It looks like it was based on a Thomas Mails painting; it looks like you ripped it off. Can you tell us about that?" Chohan asked.
That prompted Churchill to take a swing at Chohan while he held a stack of papers in his hand.
Update: Evidently, this is the same Professor Churchill of "little Eichmanns" infamy. Curiouser and curiouser.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: IP Use
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Apple I Reaches CAFC
- Macmillan Pretends It Can Plug Analog Hole
- Pomplamoose is Still Making It
- Why Make the Secondary Market?
- Lexi Alexander vs the Copyright Cartel
- Digital Homicide Studio v Fair Use
- The Art of Asking for "The Art of Asking"
- Two Copyright-in-Gaming