« Canadian MP: Handcuffing Students Won't Help Artists |
| What You Can Do About WIPO »
March 10, 2005
Help Send the Grokster Team Off to Victory!
To help gear up for the MGM v. Grokster oral argument happening on March 29 in D.C., EFF is throwing a "send off" party for the legal team involved in the case, along with many of our friends who filed in support of our arguments or helped out in other ways. It's a public party and a time to celebrate, so if you'll be in the SF area on March 24th, please come and celebrate with us.
MGM v. Grokster Send-Off Party
1751 Social Club (1751 Fulton Street, SF, CA 94117)
Thursday, March 24 @ 8pm
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Announcements
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Apple I Reaches CAFC
- Macmillan Pretends It Can Plug Analog Hole
- Pomplamoose is Still Making It
- Why Make the Secondary Market?
- Lexi Alexander vs the Copyright Cartel
- Digital Homicide Studio v Fair Use
- The Art of Asking for "The Art of Asking"
- Two Copyright-in-Gaming