« Miller on Armstrong on Grokster |
| Matthew Yglesias: Copyfighter »
March 30, 2005
Gratz Fixes "Orphans" Errata
Joe Gratz, via email: "The Copyright Office posted everyone's Orphan Works comments today, but they formatted the list such that the names and the comments don't line up. I fixed the list and posted the links here." Check out the list for the names of familiar people you may not have realized submitted comments -- like Legal Theory blogger Lawrence Solum. (Thanks, Joe!)
Update (March 31): Joseph Lorenzo Hall in the comments below: "The LoC has disabled access to the main comments site due to having incompletely redacted most of the documents (see this post)... but Joe's posting confirms a suspicion that they haven't actually removed the underlying files from their site (clicking through your links still gives us PDFs that are improperly redacted). I asked if Joe might consider taking his post down until they've redacted the documents (although I plan on calling them and figuring out (1) if they plan on redacting the documents and (2) why we can still get at the unredacted documents).
posted by |
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Muddying the Natural (Patent) Waters
- Congress Restores Bulk Unlock Rights
- When is a Game a Clone?
- Subscription Services for Books
- Lest You Had Any Doubts, the ALA is on the Right Side Again
- Deadly Effects of Unaffordable Medicines (TPP)
- Planet Money on the Case Against Patents
- FMC + Musicians vs FCC on Net Neutrality