« Siva Vaidhyanathan Fires Ann Bartow |
| En Route to Grokster, Valenti Signs Betamax Tape »
April 1, 2005
Looks Like Cory's Gotta Call Fred Again
There's another totally-out-of-bounds BoingBoing parody. A post by Snory Hacktorow:
My call for sanity regarding the fair use of the brick
Bricks have many legitimate uses, including shelter, crowd dispersal, and brief grandstanding against Israeli tanks, so why all the focus on the very few which are heaved through shop windows to allow for the sharing of items? I paid for that brick, I'm not interested in being told what to do with it.
My 4:40 am shouty talk at my sock-covered fist on the Greyhound 234 westbound, transcribed for campus dissemination and worship.
Link (Thanks to Goonsnargle, the elf that lives in my hair and tells me which people are demons)
Later: It's been cease-and-desisted
Boring Boring grinds jackboot in face of some other stupid site
Actually, the previous post gave us an idea, so -- after the cagey use of search and replace (which we just learned about last week over at Sony's Lifehacker) -- we forwarded Mr. von Lohmann's letter to this guy. (Thanks, Cory!)
posted by Chris James at 3:40:42 AM permalink | blogs' comments
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Humor
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Art of Asking for "The Art of Asking"
- Two Copyright-in-Gaming
- Molly Crabapple's 14 Rules
- Should Copyfight Publish Stories to Benefit Charity?
- Eleventh Upholds Case-by-Case Infringement Review Concept
- Everything You Need to Know About Doing a Kickstarter
- Is Patent Valuation a Leading Indicator of Trolls' Demise?
- Free Music in a Capitalist Society