« How Not to Get Fired for Blogging |
| Weinberger Blogs "Signal or Noise 2" »
April 8, 2005
Conferences: Signal or Noise, Cyberlaw in the Supreme Court
Today, I'll be at Harvard's Signal or Noise?, joined, I expect, by a cohort of bloggers. The first installment helped kick off the study of music and the law five years ago. Join us to see what we've learned (and not yet learned) since.
Switch coasts in a few weeks for the Stanford Center for Internet & Society's Cyberlaw in the Supreme Court, to hear how the Supreme Court might change the debate with its ruling in MGM v. Grokster.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Events
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Who Made That Music?
- This is More Like Going Steady
- Counting E-Book Sales is a Dark Art
- Or You Could Double Down on Being an Idiot
- Results Not Typical
- What Do You Do When You Discover You're a Copyright Thief?
- A Difference between Content and Carrier
- Nintendo Rolls Out Terrible Deal for YouTubers