« How Not to Get Fired for Blogging |
| Weinberger Blogs "Signal or Noise 2" »
April 8, 2005
Conferences: Signal or Noise, Cyberlaw in the Supreme Court
Today, I'll be at Harvard's Signal or Noise?, joined, I expect, by a cohort of bloggers. The first installment helped kick off the study of music and the law five years ago. Join us to see what we've learned (and not yet learned) since.
Switch coasts in a few weeks for the Stanford Center for Internet & Society's Cyberlaw in the Supreme Court, to hear how the Supreme Court might change the debate with its ruling in MGM v. Grokster.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Events
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Subscription Services for Books
- Lest You Had Any Doubts, the ALA is on the Right Side Again
- Deadly Effects of Unaffordable Medicines (TPP)
- Planet Money on the Case Against Patents
- FMC + Musicians vs FCC on Net Neutrality
- Be the Potato Salad
- These Businesses and Corporations are Not Your Friends
- Aereo Loses