« How Not to Get Fired for Blogging |
| Weinberger Blogs "Signal or Noise 2" »
April 8, 2005
Conferences: Signal or Noise, Cyberlaw in the Supreme Court
Today, I'll be at Harvard's Signal or Noise?, joined, I expect, by a cohort of bloggers. The first installment helped kick off the study of music and the law five years ago. Join us to see what we've learned (and not yet learned) since.
Switch coasts in a few weeks for the Stanford Center for Internet & Society's Cyberlaw in the Supreme Court, to hear how the Supreme Court might change the debate with its ruling in MGM v. Grokster.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Events
- RELATED ENTRIES
- A Smaller Piece of a Much Bigger Market
- Jim Hines' Writing Income
- Cory Doctorow Would Like You to Know About Downpour
- Too Many Words, Not Enough Readers
- Yeah, No Thanks Toast & Butter
- Apple I Reaches CAFC
- Macmillan Pretends It Can Plug Analog Hole
- Pomplamoose is Still Making It