« Jamming the Charts |
| Court Stops Payment on Hollywood Royalty Check »
April 12, 2005
A Torrent of Government Documents
Copyfight reader Thad Anderson notes that his site, outragedmoderates.org, has started receiving increased traffic since being mentioned in Grokster amicus briefs. According to server logs, much of the increased traffic seems to be coming from .gov and even .mil sites. Outragedmoderates hosts a blog and various downloads including PDFs and torrents of (US) government documents of interest. Thad further notes that he's started tallying the number of pages shared over P2P since mid-February. Substantial non-infringing use, anyone?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: IP Use
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Muddying the Natural (Patent) Waters
- Congress Restores Bulk Unlock Rights
- When is a Game a Clone?
- Subscription Services for Books
- Lest You Had Any Doubts, the ALA is on the Right Side Again
- Deadly Effects of Unaffordable Medicines (TPP)
- Planet Money on the Case Against Patents