« Jail or CDs - You Decide |
| Grouper: A Baby Step for Your Aunt, A Giant Leap for Copyright Law »
April 12, 2005
IFPI: The World's "Nicest" Litigators?
John Kennedy, head of the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI), announcing a fresh wave of lawsuits in Europe: "We have been responsible and transparent litigators -- some might say the nicest litigators in the world." (Via CoCo blog.)
Later: More on what these super-cool nice guys are up to, from The Register.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Laws and Regulations
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Apple I Reaches CAFC
- Macmillan Pretends It Can Plug Analog Hole
- Pomplamoose is Still Making It
- Why Make the Secondary Market?
- Lexi Alexander vs the Copyright Cartel
- Digital Homicide Studio v Fair Use
- The Art of Asking for "The Art of Asking"
- Two Copyright-in-Gaming