« James Boyle on Copyright Stupidity |
| DMCA, the Right of Access, and Consumer Choice »
April 22, 2005
The Revolution Is Thirsty
My EFF colleague and fellow copyfighter Ren Bucholz sends details about this month's CopyNight (hyperlinks, mine):
April's CopyNight is upon us, and we'll be celebrating alongside WIPO's "World Intellectual Property Day" on Tuesday, April 26th. CopyNight is a monthly social gathering for fans of free culture, and conversations range from filesharing to IP reform to whatever else is on your community's radar. This month we've got events scheduled in:
San Francisco, CA
New York, NY
Don't see your community on the list? Volunteer to host a future CopyNight by sending a note to email@example.com! You can also read more about last month's CopyNight in this article from InfoWorld and the Industry Standard.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Events
- RELATED ENTRIES
- CBS to HBO: Wait for Us!
- Sometime Next Year, HBO Will Become Netflix
- OpenMedia vs the TPP
- CopyrightX 2015 (online course) Now Open
- College Students vs Rising Textbook Prices
- "Amazon is crowdsourcing their slush pile"
- Rule 84 and Patent Trolls
- Sports Continue to Tiptoe Away from Cable Monopolies