« French Court Outlaws DRM? |
| Engine vs. Caboose »
April 25, 2005
Fabulous Presentation on Beatallica & Ulrich v. Sony at Signal or Noise
David Dixon, the Webmaster of Puppets for the parody band Beatallica at the Signal or Noise II: Creative Revolution? symposium gives a fabulous presentation (9MB MP3) on the band's legal run-in with Sony over the composition rights to the Beatles songs they parodied and how Lars Ulrich redeemed himself from the dark days of fighting Napster by defending the band's fair use. Check it out.
p.s. Includes a great shout-out to BitTorrent and an afterward by my co-worker Wendy Seltzer.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: IP Use
- RELATED ENTRIES
- CBS to HBO: Wait for Us!
- Sometime Next Year, HBO Will Become Netflix
- OpenMedia vs the TPP
- CopyrightX 2015 (online course) Now Open
- College Students vs Rising Textbook Prices
- "Amazon is crowdsourcing their slush pile"
- Rule 84 and Patent Trolls
- Sports Continue to Tiptoe Away from Cable Monopolies