« 50 Cent Ain't Sweatin' Da Repercussions of P2P |
| A Shameful Act of Censorship and Betrayal »
May 20, 2005
Intellectual Property Justice League
Copyfighters may want to visit the IP Justice League of America, "celebrating the only comic book of international super-star INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY super heroes!" Not much there yet, except some Warhol-esque portraits that rollover to declare:
- Eblen Moglen - "Batman"
- Larry Lessig - "Superman"
- John Gilmore - "Green Lantern"
- Robin Gross - "Wonder Woman"
- Richard Stallman - "The Martian"
- Ed Felten - "The Flash"
And the following:
Can the IP Justice League save Wil Wheaton from super-villain Jack Valenti? Will they defeat his evil army of psycho culture pirates!? Whose side is Avril Lavigne REALLY on??
I guess we'll just have to stay tuned to the same IP Justice League Channel, same IP Justice League time for more. How about an RSS feed instead, so I know when it is updated?
(And would this group actually call themselves the Intellectual Property League? Wouldn't they use some other term?)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Humor
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Sometimes Saying Nothing is Saying Something
- Europeans Make Really Stupid Copyright Decisions, Too
- Dogs Now Fight in Slightly Cleaner Pit (Thanks, Amazon)
- Future of Music Summit 2015 this October
- Licensing Doesn't Outlive Patents
- General Song Similarity Enough in the 4th
- Avoiding the Simple Binary
- Stupid Lawyer Tricks, Streisand Effect Edition