« 50 Cent Ain't Sweatin' Da Repercussions of P2P |
| A Shameful Act of Censorship and Betrayal »
May 20, 2005
Intellectual Property Justice League
Copyfighters may want to visit the IP Justice League of America, "celebrating the only comic book of international super-star INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY super heroes!" Not much there yet, except some Warhol-esque portraits that rollover to declare:
- Eblen Moglen - "Batman"
- Larry Lessig - "Superman"
- John Gilmore - "Green Lantern"
- Robin Gross - "Wonder Woman"
- Richard Stallman - "The Martian"
- Ed Felten - "The Flash"
And the following:
Can the IP Justice League save Wil Wheaton from super-villain Jack Valenti? Will they defeat his evil army of psycho culture pirates!? Whose side is Avril Lavigne REALLY on??
I guess we'll just have to stay tuned to the same IP Justice League Channel, same IP Justice League time for more. How about an RSS feed instead, so I know when it is updated?
(And would this group actually call themselves the Intellectual Property League? Wouldn't they use some other term?)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Humor
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Sherlock Holmes as Classical Fairytale
- Trademark Law Includes False Endorsement
- Kickstarter Math
- IP Without Scarcity
- Crash Patents
- Why Create?
- Facebook Admits it Might Have a Video Piracy Problem
- A Natural Superfood, and Intellectual Property