« Open Source, Open Access, Open Science |
| Who Are You Calling a Thief? »
August 10, 2005
The Berkman Center Is Hiring
With nearly six years at Harvard's Berkman Center for Internet & Society under my belt, I can offer a ringing endorsement of it as a place to work and learn. John Palfrey in particular is a fair, kind, and inspired-yet-practical leader; he knows how to guide creative people without stifling their creativity. The faculty members are each one-of-a-kind, once-in-a-lifetime characters with complementary skills for keeping the Berkman Center on the cutting edge of intellectual and technological exploration. The center is hiring right now; if you read this weblog, you probably want to work there, but (perhaps) don't know it yet. Check it out.
posted by |
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Apple I Reaches CAFC
- Macmillan Pretends It Can Plug Analog Hole
- Pomplamoose is Still Making It
- Why Make the Secondary Market?
- Lexi Alexander vs the Copyright Cartel
- Digital Homicide Studio v Fair Use
- The Art of Asking for "The Art of Asking"
- Two Copyright-in-Gaming