« Until You're Ready for OpenCourseWare |
| Results 1 - 10 of about 1,490,000 for foot bandage »
September 29, 2005
POST A COMMENT
It's Not Like the Broadcast Flag - It's Worse
Gary Shapiro, head of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), speaking before a congressional committee on "Protecting Copyright and Innovation in the Post-Grokster World": "Right now the recording industry is approaching another Senate committee with a proposal to give the FCC broad power to impose design requirements on new digital radios. Unlike the TV 'broadcast flag,' the proposal from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) is not aimed at mass, indiscriminate, anonymous distribution of content over the Internet. The RIAA digital radio proposal is aimed squarely at limiting noncommercial recording entirely within private homes and automobiles."
posted by |
- RELATED ENTRIES
- CBS to HBO: Wait for Us!
- Sometime Next Year, HBO Will Become Netflix
- OpenMedia vs the TPP
- CopyrightX 2015 (online course) Now Open
- College Students vs Rising Textbook Prices
- "Amazon is crowdsourcing their slush pile"
- Rule 84 and Patent Trolls
- Sports Continue to Tiptoe Away from Cable Monopolies