« Patent Trolls or Patent Pushers? |
| Decoding the Drivel »
March 31, 2006
Be Careful What You Ask For
It appears that Chevy has linked up its gas-guzzling Tahoe vehicle with the pop culture sycophant phenomenon called The Apprentice. And is asking people to make promotional videos/commercials for the vehicle. Which, yanno, is a good way to.. um, let some of that good ole 'creative expression' loose
My guess is that this link won't survive much longer, particuarly not once Chevy figures out what it is.
EDIT: as of Friday afternoon either the video is gone or the site is slashdotted - in either event the video doesn't seem to be available at that URL any longer. Here's hoping the author publishes it on another URL.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Humor
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Why Make the Secondary Market?
- Lexi Alexander vs the Copyright Cartel
- Digital Homicide Studio v Fair Use
- The Art of Asking for "The Art of Asking"
- Two Copyright-in-Gaming
- Molly Crabapple's 14 Rules
- Should Copyfight Publish Stories to Benefit Charity?
- Eleventh Upholds Case-by-Case Infringement Review Concept