« But Do Watch The Video |
| Peace Breaks Out »
September 18, 2006
Banksy v Hilton, Now With Pictures
Quick followup on Banky's "artistic engagement" with Paris Hilton's new CD. A friend pointed me to Flickr, where a search on the keywords "Banksy" and "Hilton" turns up 58 images of the doctored CD's cover and interior images. At least one aspiring photographer linked to his eBay auction of a copy of the CD, which was removed before I could even bid, let alone win. So I'm still in search of.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Culture
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Apple I Reaches CAFC
- Macmillan Pretends It Can Plug Analog Hole
- Pomplamoose is Still Making It
- Why Make the Secondary Market?
- Lexi Alexander vs the Copyright Cartel
- Digital Homicide Studio v Fair Use
- The Art of Asking for "The Art of Asking"
- Two Copyright-in-Gaming