« A "Mock-You-mentary" |
| Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Brainwashed »
October 18, 2006
Put A LittleSeratoninInMe
I think it's a race to see who'll sue first: Justin Timberlake, whose song is being parodied, or SmithKline Beecham whose "social anxiety disorder" drug Paxil is the topic of the parody. My bet is on SK-B. Anyway, see the video on YouTube, at least for now: Paxilback, by Gray Kid
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Humor
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Apple I Reaches CAFC
- Macmillan Pretends It Can Plug Analog Hole
- Pomplamoose is Still Making It
- Why Make the Secondary Market?
- Lexi Alexander vs the Copyright Cartel
- Digital Homicide Studio v Fair Use
- The Art of Asking for "The Art of Asking"
- Two Copyright-in-Gaming