« A "Mock-You-mentary" |
| Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Brainwashed »
October 18, 2006
Put A LittleSeratoninInMe
I think it's a race to see who'll sue first: Justin Timberlake, whose song is being parodied, or SmithKline Beecham whose "social anxiety disorder" drug Paxil is the topic of the parody. My bet is on SK-B. Anyway, see the video on YouTube, at least for now: Paxilback, by Gray Kid
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Humor
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- CBS to HBO: Wait for Us!
- Sometime Next Year, HBO Will Become Netflix
- OpenMedia vs the TPP
- CopyrightX 2015 (online course) Now Open
- College Students vs Rising Textbook Prices
- "Amazon is crowdsourcing their slush pile"
- Rule 84 and Patent Trolls
- Sports Continue to Tiptoe Away from Cable Monopolies