« This is almost funny |
| Apple Puts (Your) Names in DRM-Free Music »
May 22, 2007
Now THIS is Funny
"The public domain is a disgrace to the forces of evil."
If you think the sentiment is a little oddly expressed, just wait until you watch the video. Go on, I'll be patient. It's ten minutes, but really worth your time.
The original posting of A Fair(y) Use Tale comes from the Stanford Law School's Center for Internet and Society. The creator... or should we call him collector? Professor Eric Faden of Bucknell University covers the basics of copyright law and fair use in the US, through a carefully assembled montage of snips from Disney.
Be sure to go back and read the FBI notice at the front, if you didn't get it the first time.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: IP Use
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- That Sound You Hear is the Anti-Neutrality Dam Breaking
- Having (Mostly) Failed with Authors, Amazon Makes a Pitch for the Readers
- And No Kill Switches, Either
- Uncle Amazon Knows What's Best for You (and Itself)
- Muddying the Natural (Patent) Waters
- Congress Restores Bulk Unlock Rights
- When is a Game a Clone?