« This is almost funny |
| Apple Puts (Your) Names in DRM-Free Music »
May 22, 2007
Now THIS is Funny
"The public domain is a disgrace to the forces of evil."
If you think the sentiment is a little oddly expressed, just wait until you watch the video. Go on, I'll be patient. It's ten minutes, but really worth your time.
The original posting of A Fair(y) Use Tale comes from the Stanford Law School's Center for Internet and Society. The creator... or should we call him collector? Professor Eric Faden of Bucknell University covers the basics of copyright law and fair use in the US, through a carefully assembled montage of snips from Disney.
Be sure to go back and read the FBI notice at the front, if you didn't get it the first time.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: IP Use
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Who Made That Music?
- This is More Like Going Steady
- Counting E-Book Sales is a Dark Art
- Or You Could Double Down on Being an Idiot
- Results Not Typical
- What Do You Do When You Discover You're a Copyright Thief?
- A Difference between Content and Carrier
- Nintendo Rolls Out Terrible Deal for YouTubers