« Echos of Tasini in a "Curious Case" |
| Clear Channel Are Scum-Sucking Bast... Oh, You Knew That »
June 22, 2007
The Day The Web (Radio) Went Silent - June 26, 2007
RAIN, the Radio And Internet Newsletter, is organizing a "Day of Silence" on Web radio for June 26th.
So far a number of big participants have signed up, including Live365, AccuRadio, and RadioParadise.
Most interesting to me is the broad spectrum of participants, ranging from the Christian-rock conservative Born Again Radio to the aggressively liberal Head-On Radio Network. This really is a case of the big corporate purse-holders crushing the small and independent, across the political spectrum.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Apple I Reaches CAFC
- Macmillan Pretends It Can Plug Analog Hole
- Pomplamoose is Still Making It
- Why Make the Secondary Market?
- Lexi Alexander vs the Copyright Cartel
- Digital Homicide Studio v Fair Use
- The Art of Asking for "The Art of Asking"
- Two Copyright-in-Gaming