« Echos of Tasini in a "Curious Case" |
| Clear Channel Are Scum-Sucking Bast... Oh, You Knew That »
June 22, 2007
The Day The Web (Radio) Went Silent - June 26, 2007
RAIN, the Radio And Internet Newsletter, is organizing a "Day of Silence" on Web radio for June 26th.
So far a number of big participants have signed up, including Live365, AccuRadio, and RadioParadise.
Most interesting to me is the broad spectrum of participants, ranging from the Christian-rock conservative Born Again Radio to the aggressively liberal Head-On Radio Network. This really is a case of the big corporate purse-holders crushing the small and independent, across the political spectrum.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Is There an Independent "Right of Performance"?
- Did the Director-General of WIPO Steal Employee DNA Samples?
- More Evidence People Don't Learn from the Past
- Phoenix (music) Supports Free Use
- Robo-Papers "Flooding" Academic Conferences
- Apple Appeals
- Who's Taking All That Money?
- Pointing the Troll Finger in the Correct Direction