« Echos of Tasini in a "Curious Case" |
| Clear Channel Are Scum-Sucking Bast... Oh, You Knew That »
June 22, 2007
The Day The Web (Radio) Went Silent - June 26, 2007
RAIN, the Radio And Internet Newsletter, is organizing a "Day of Silence" on Web radio for June 26th.
So far a number of big participants have signed up, including Live365, AccuRadio, and RadioParadise.
Most interesting to me is the broad spectrum of participants, ranging from the Christian-rock conservative Born Again Radio to the aggressively liberal Head-On Radio Network. This really is a case of the big corporate purse-holders crushing the small and independent, across the political spectrum.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Does Sampling Promote Sales (the Girl Talk example)
- Who Knew There Was An Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries?
- Self-Publishing is Work
- The Day One Garry's Incident Incident
- Will Piracy Data Tell Us Anything?
- Creative Commons on Copyright Reform
- Is the Chinese (Corporate) Approach to IP Changing?
- Aereo Staves Off Preliminary Injunctions