« Jackson, New Line Settle - Hobbit to Go Forward |
| Google One Up, One Down in Patent Decision »
December 21, 2007
Cartel Makes PC World "Bad Behavior" List (again)
Yardena Arar has a piece in PC World this month titled "The 7 Most Annoying Developments in Software". The premise is that software has developed into a serious annoyance, which isn't far wrong in my experience.
The story begins with "The Antipiracy Inquisition" and moves from there to DRM. Unfortunately Arar doesn't go much beyond the surface annoyances to talk about why these developments have happened and how they became so widespread. The result is an amusing and light piece, quickly read and probably just as quickly forgotten.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Tech
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- CBS to HBO: Wait for Us!
- Sometime Next Year, HBO Will Become Netflix
- OpenMedia vs the TPP
- CopyrightX 2015 (online course) Now Open
- College Students vs Rising Textbook Prices
- "Amazon is crowdsourcing their slush pile"
- Rule 84 and Patent Trolls
- Sports Continue to Tiptoe Away from Cable Monopolies