« Jackson, New Line Settle - Hobbit to Go Forward |
| Google One Up, One Down in Patent Decision »
December 21, 2007
Cartel Makes PC World "Bad Behavior" List (again)
Yardena Arar has a piece in PC World this month titled "The 7 Most Annoying Developments in Software". The premise is that software has developed into a serious annoyance, which isn't far wrong in my experience.
The story begins with "The Antipiracy Inquisition" and moves from there to DRM. Unfortunately Arar doesn't go much beyond the surface annoyances to talk about why these developments have happened and how they became so widespread. The result is an amusing and light piece, quickly read and probably just as quickly forgotten.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Tech
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Does Sampling Promote Sales (the Girl Talk example)
- Who Knew There Was An Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries?
- Self-Publishing is Work
- The Day One Garry's Incident Incident
- Will Piracy Data Tell Us Anything?
- Creative Commons on Copyright Reform
- Is the Chinese (Corporate) Approach to IP Changing?
- Aereo Staves Off Preliminary Injunctions