« People Want to Pay - Sort Of |
| An End To A 'Reprieve' - Bye Bye Web Radio? »
August 6, 2008
Future of Music Coalition Events (Fall 2008)
Our friends at the FMC sent me a couple pointers to upcoming events, primarily their fall seminar series. Here are the pointers of interest:
Monday, September 22, Old Town School of Folk Music, Chicago, IL: http://www.futureofmusic.org/events/Chicago08/
Monday, October 6, Public Theater, New York, NY: http://www.futureofmusic.org/events/NYC08/
Seminars cost $25 and are primarily targeted at musicians and other people involved in the business of making, selling, or distributing music.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Apple I Reaches CAFC
- Macmillan Pretends It Can Plug Analog Hole
- Pomplamoose is Still Making It
- Why Make the Secondary Market?
- Lexi Alexander vs the Copyright Cartel
- Digital Homicide Studio v Fair Use
- The Art of Asking for "The Art of Asking"
- Two Copyright-in-Gaming