« People Want to Pay - Sort Of |
| An End To A 'Reprieve' - Bye Bye Web Radio? »
August 6, 2008
Future of Music Coalition Events (Fall 2008)
Our friends at the FMC sent me a couple pointers to upcoming events, primarily their fall seminar series. Here are the pointers of interest:
Monday, September 22, Old Town School of Folk Music, Chicago, IL: http://www.futureofmusic.org/events/Chicago08/
Monday, October 6, Public Theater, New York, NY: http://www.futureofmusic.org/events/NYC08/
Seminars cost $25 and are primarily targeted at musicians and other people involved in the business of making, selling, or distributing music.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Everything You Need to Know About Doing a Kickstarter
- Is Patent Valuation a Leading Indicator of Trolls' Demise?
- Free Music in a Capitalist Society
- Art & Law in Chicago
- Compare and Contrast Approaches to the DMCA
- CBS to HBO: Wait for Us!
- Sometime Next Year, HBO Will Become Netflix
- OpenMedia vs the TPP