« Venue Matters |
| Why Proprietary, Locked Media Are Bad »
December 30, 2008
IP and Me at Arisia 2009 (Jan 16, Cambridge MA)
I just got my panel schedule for Arisia 2009, one of the big local science-fiction cons. As in past years there will be panels on things of interest to fans, including intellectual property. At the moment it looks like I'll be on a panel Friday night on the "Future of Intellectual Property" that will also have Richard Stallman as a participant.
That should be interesting. The last time Stallman saw me he had some unkind words to say, but it's not entirely clear he remembers who I am.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Stageit Helps Artists Play for Fans, for a Price
- Kickstarter to Pay the Musicians
- Shortening the Long Tail
- Washington Post Surprised by Obvious Actions
- Is Pop Music Holding You Hostage?
- Beasties, Toys, and Fair Use
- Contract Royalties Plummet, Concert Income Grows
- MSF to TPP: Stop Attacking Access to Lifesaving Medicines