« Why Is This Still So Goddamn Hard? |
| Copyfight is Everywhere »
April 14, 2009
More Good Free Science
The Social Science Research Network
is offering free introductions to material within its now Cognitive Science Network (CSN). CSN will provide "a worldwide, online community for research in all areas of cognitive science." They will have seven e-Journals in various cog-sci areas and are offering free subscriptions until October 2009, and then $40 after that.
A handy all-in-one subscription link is available now. Generally these are scholarly journals aimed at researchers in the field, but I like to see more online journals opening up scientific publication.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: IP Use
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- CBS to HBO: Wait for Us!
- Sometime Next Year, HBO Will Become Netflix
- OpenMedia vs the TPP
- CopyrightX 2015 (online course) Now Open
- College Students vs Rising Textbook Prices
- "Amazon is crowdsourcing their slush pile"
- Rule 84 and Patent Trolls
- Sports Continue to Tiptoe Away from Cable Monopolies