« Why Is This Still So Goddamn Hard? |
| Copyfight is Everywhere »
April 14, 2009
More Good Free Science
The Social Science Research Network
is offering free introductions to material within its now Cognitive Science Network (CSN). CSN will provide "a worldwide, online community for research in all areas of cognitive science." They will have seven e-Journals in various cog-sci areas and are offering free subscriptions until October 2009, and then $40 after that.
A handy all-in-one subscription link is available now. Generally these are scholarly journals aimed at researchers in the field, but I like to see more online journals opening up scientific publication.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: IP Use
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Who Made That Music?
- This is More Like Going Steady
- Counting E-Book Sales is a Dark Art
- Or You Could Double Down on Being an Idiot
- Results Not Typical
- What Do You Do When You Discover You're a Copyright Thief?
- A Difference between Content and Carrier
- Nintendo Rolls Out Terrible Deal for YouTubers