« Can Tim O'Reilly Re-Invent the Book? |
| Real DVD Monopolies (or so says RealNetworks) »
May 14, 2009
Interstitial Arts Foundation Event
After my post about new art forms I got a pointer to this event: Interstitial Salon, June 11th in New York City.
I don't know anything other than what I've read on the Web about this Interstitial Arts Foundation - anyone have any contact or experience with them?
My first response is that, no, interstitial doesn't really describe what I was after - I'm looking for something that is more broad-brush and definitive of new forms, not something trying to fit itself into the spaces between existing forms. Still, this might be an interesting event. If you go, please send me a trip report.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Oh and by the Way
- Tor Sees No Increase In Illegal Copies After One Year DRM-Free
- Free Publication on "Seismic Shift" in CA Copyright Law
- EFF Challenges Bad Patent Filings - But There's a Bigger Issue
- Video Game Development Game Ironic Piracy
- British Photo Copyright Orphans' Concern
- Mike Masnick Curb-Stomps Jaron Lanier
- Microsoft Appears Ready to Relent on Xbox DRM