« Can Tim O'Reilly Re-Invent the Book? |
| Real DVD Monopolies (or so says RealNetworks) »
May 14, 2009
Interstitial Arts Foundation Event
After my post about new art forms I got a pointer to this event: Interstitial Salon, June 11th in New York City.
I don't know anything other than what I've read on the Web about this Interstitial Arts Foundation - anyone have any contact or experience with them?
My first response is that, no, interstitial doesn't really describe what I was after - I'm looking for something that is more broad-brush and definitive of new forms, not something trying to fit itself into the spaces between existing forms. Still, this might be an interesting event. If you go, please send me a trip report.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Muddying the Natural (Patent) Waters
- Congress Restores Bulk Unlock Rights
- When is a Game a Clone?
- Subscription Services for Books
- Lest You Had Any Doubts, the ALA is on the Right Side Again
- Deadly Effects of Unaffordable Medicines (TPP)
- Planet Money on the Case Against Patents
- FMC + Musicians vs FCC on Net Neutrality