« Cartel Lawyers No Longer Shocked By Big Win |
| Tune in to Tunecore (A 6-part series) »
November 18, 2010
A Sane Approach to Sharing (News Online)
I read a lot of financial blogs and such as part of my day job, and I happened to notice this in the footer of an ft.com (Financial Times)
Copyright The Financial Times Limited 2010. You may share using our article tools. Please don't cut articles from FT.com and redistribute by email or post to the web.
Below that text are a set of links to let you twitter, dig, stumbleupon, etc the column. At least 10 different methods, all one-click options. And the copyright statement itself is pretty straight-up: distribute, link, share, but please don't steal.
In contrast to certain paywall isolationism it's a breath of fresh air to see a mainstream media outlet take a more sensible posture.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: IP Use
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Why Make the Secondary Market?
- Lexi Alexander vs the Copyright Cartel
- Digital Homicide Studio v Fair Use
- The Art of Asking for "The Art of Asking"
- Two Copyright-in-Gaming
- Molly Crabapple's 14 Rules
- Should Copyfight Publish Stories to Benefit Charity?
- Eleventh Upholds Case-by-Case Infringement Review Concept