« Pi, As A Hand Dance, Not Copyrighted |
| WB Settles Face Tattoo Suit »
June 22, 2011
Exquisite Corpse Seeking Collaborative Artists
I have no affiliation with Exquisite Corpse, but I've been asked to pass on this announcement which sounds pretty cool, so:
Exquisite Corpse is seeking artists interested in collaborative works for a curated show in Chicago this fall. The application deadline is Wednesday, July 20 and you can find both the artist application and instructions over at the artistsonthelam blog.
Artists will work collaboratively in groups of 3 or so on pieces for the exhibition.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Announcements
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Why Make the Secondary Market?
- Lexi Alexander vs the Copyright Cartel
- Digital Homicide Studio v Fair Use
- The Art of Asking for "The Art of Asking"
- Two Copyright-in-Gaming
- Molly Crabapple's 14 Rules
- Should Copyfight Publish Stories to Benefit Charity?
- Eleventh Upholds Case-by-Case Infringement Review Concept