« Gigaom Catches Up To 2010 |
| Mediashift Just Slightly Misses the Mark »
December 14, 2011
Me, Talking About Copyright And Patents
Once again I'll be doing a couple of intellectual property panels at the annual Arisia science fiction convention in Boston next month
. At least one of them will also feature Richard Stallman. The con is January 13 - 16, 2012 at the Westin Boston Waterfront. Plus we have Phil and Kaja Foglio as Guests of Honor this year, so that should be pretty awesome right there.
I still don't have a final schedule for when the Copyfight-relevant panels are taking place. I'll post that once it comes out.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- The Story of the Beginning of the Digital Revolution
- Amazon Strikes Another Deal That Is Good for Amazon
- Let's Try a More Rational Legal Approach to 3D Printing Law
- Who Really Owns The Librarian of Congress?
- It's a Cartel, Not a Class (Action)
- When A Lawyer Isn't Enough, Get an IP Lawyer
- Nintendo Decides It Can Own Fans' YouTube Content
- Compulsive Looking and (Lack of) Copyrights At Museums