« It's Not Just E-Books, Movie Prices Suck Too |
| SF vs SF Ideas »
January 2, 2012
Intellectual Property Panels at Arisia
Last month I noted I would be speaking at the Arisia SF convention on a couple of IP panels over MLK weekend in downtown Boston. Convention details are linked from the previous post.
The schedule is now up and the winners are:
* SF/F, Prior Art, and Patents, Fri 5:30 PM (I'll be playing the role of the creative type in a sea of legal opinions.)
* Copyright, Satire, and the Public Domain, Sun 1:00 PM (this one will also feature Richard Stallman. Me, Stallman, and three IP lawyers. Should be a hoot.)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Is There an Independent "Right of Performance"?
- Did the Director-General of WIPO Steal Employee DNA Samples?
- More Evidence People Don't Learn from the Past
- Phoenix (music) Supports Free Use
- Robo-Papers "Flooding" Academic Conferences
- Apple Appeals
- Who's Taking All That Money?
- Pointing the Troll Finger in the Correct Direction