« It's Not Just E-Books, Movie Prices Suck Too |
| SF vs SF Ideas »
January 2, 2012
Intellectual Property Panels at Arisia
Last month I noted I would be speaking at the Arisia SF convention on a couple of IP panels over MLK weekend in downtown Boston. Convention details are linked from the previous post.
The schedule is now up and the winners are:
* SF/F, Prior Art, and Patents, Fri 5:30 PM (I'll be playing the role of the creative type in a sea of legal opinions.)
* Copyright, Satire, and the Public Domain, Sun 1:00 PM (this one will also feature Richard Stallman. Me, Stallman, and three IP lawyers. Should be a hoot.)
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Events
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Who Made That Music?
- This is More Like Going Steady
- Counting E-Book Sales is a Dark Art
- Or You Could Double Down on Being an Idiot
- Results Not Typical
- What Do You Do When You Discover You're a Copyright Thief?
- A Difference between Content and Carrier
- Nintendo Rolls Out Terrible Deal for YouTubers