« How Should We Enforce Patents? |
| Three Stories from the Immediately Post-SOPA World »
February 13, 2012
Patent enforcement entry updated
I've done something I rarely do: I've gone back and re-edited the entry from the 10th on "How Should We Enforce Patents?"
I realized the version that got posted was poorly edited to the point of near-incoherence. Hopefully this version is clearer. I have not changed the intent or links of the posting, just cleaned up the middle paragraph.
I apologize for the crap posting and will try to be better about self-editing.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Announcements
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- CBS to HBO: Wait for Us!
- Sometime Next Year, HBO Will Become Netflix
- OpenMedia vs the TPP
- CopyrightX 2015 (online course) Now Open
- College Students vs Rising Textbook Prices
- "Amazon is crowdsourcing their slush pile"
- Rule 84 and Patent Trolls
- Sports Continue to Tiptoe Away from Cable Monopolies