« How Should We Enforce Patents? |
| Three Stories from the Immediately Post-SOPA World »
February 13, 2012
Patent enforcement entry updated
I've done something I rarely do: I've gone back and re-edited the entry from the 10th on "How Should We Enforce Patents?"
I realized the version that got posted was poorly edited to the point of near-incoherence. Hopefully this version is clearer. I have not changed the intent or links of the posting, just cleaned up the middle paragraph.
I apologize for the crap posting and will try to be better about self-editing.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Announcements
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Apple I Reaches CAFC
- Macmillan Pretends It Can Plug Analog Hole
- Pomplamoose is Still Making It
- Why Make the Secondary Market?
- Lexi Alexander vs the Copyright Cartel
- Digital Homicide Studio v Fair Use
- The Art of Asking for "The Art of Asking"
- Two Copyright-in-Gaming