« How Should We Enforce Patents? |
| Three Stories from the Immediately Post-SOPA World »
February 13, 2012
Patent enforcement entry updated
I've done something I rarely do: I've gone back and re-edited the entry from the 10th on "How Should We Enforce Patents?"
I realized the version that got posted was poorly edited to the point of near-incoherence. Hopefully this version is clearer. I have not changed the intent or links of the posting, just cleaned up the middle paragraph.
I apologize for the crap posting and will try to be better about self-editing.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Announcements
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Congress Restores Bulk Unlock Rights
- When is a Game a Clone?
- Subscription Services for Books
- Lest You Had Any Doubts, the ALA is on the Right Side Again
- Deadly Effects of Unaffordable Medicines (TPP)
- Planet Money on the Case Against Patents
- FMC + Musicians vs FCC on Net Neutrality
- Be the Potato Salad