« What If There Was A Tablet Before Apple's? |
| The Cartel Is the Law Now »
March 19, 2012
FMC Releases Musician Income Case Studies
Casey Rae-Hunter of the Future of Music Coalition sent me an announcement of the FMC's case study publications.
For these studies, the FMC worked in depth with five people in the industry who make their living full-time with music. Using data provided by the professionals, the FMC then graphed and wrote up explanations of how money flowed in, from where, etc. As with any case study the results aren't necessarily broadly interpretable but it's nice to have some detailed data to go with the more general surveys we usually see.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Announcements
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Who Made That Music?
- This is More Like Going Steady
- Counting E-Book Sales is a Dark Art
- Or You Could Double Down on Being an Idiot
- Results Not Typical
- What Do You Do When You Discover You're a Copyright Thief?
- A Difference between Content and Carrier
- Nintendo Rolls Out Terrible Deal for YouTubers