« The Gospels of Publishing |
| MSF Opposes Patenting Hep C Medicine »
February 11, 2014
We're getting comment-bombed again. It's been going on for a couple days. I'm cleaning up as best I can, but we might have to turn off comments for a day or two 'till this passes.
Update: the automated filters are catching 99% of the spam. But we're getting 2-4/minute so some are going to slip through. Also, hitting the 'delete' button is not my paying job so please be patient.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Announcements
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Everything You Need to Know About Doing a Kickstarter
- Is Patent Valuation a Leading Indicator of Trolls' Demise?
- Free Music in a Capitalist Society
- Art & Law in Chicago
- Compare and Contrast Approaches to the DMCA
- CBS to HBO: Wait for Us!
- Sometime Next Year, HBO Will Become Netflix
- OpenMedia vs the TPP