« The Gospels of Publishing |
| MSF Opposes Patenting Hep C Medicine »
February 11, 2014
We're getting comment-bombed again. It's been going on for a couple days. I'm cleaning up as best I can, but we might have to turn off comments for a day or two 'till this passes.
Update: the automated filters are catching 99% of the spam. But we're getting 2-4/minute so some are going to slip through. Also, hitting the 'delete' button is not my paying job so please be patient.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Announcements
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Congress Restores Bulk Unlock Rights
- When is a Game a Clone?
- Subscription Services for Books
- Lest You Had Any Doubts, the ALA is on the Right Side Again
- Deadly Effects of Unaffordable Medicines (TPP)
- Planet Money on the Case Against Patents
- FMC + Musicians vs FCC on Net Neutrality
- Be the Potato Salad