« The Gospels of Publishing |
| MSF Opposes Patenting Hep C Medicine »
February 11, 2014
We're getting comment-bombed again. It's been going on for a couple days. I'm cleaning up as best I can, but we might have to turn off comments for a day or two 'till this passes.
Update: the automated filters are catching 99% of the spam. But we're getting 2-4/minute so some are going to slip through. Also, hitting the 'delete' button is not my paying job so please be patient.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Announcements
POST A COMMENT
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Sometimes Saying Nothing is Saying Something
- Europeans Make Really Stupid Copyright Decisions, Too
- Dogs Now Fight in Slightly Cleaner Pit (Thanks, Amazon)
- Future of Music Summit 2015 this October
- Licensing Doesn't Outlive Patents
- General Song Similarity Enough in the 4th
- Avoiding the Simple Binary
- Stupid Lawyer Tricks, Streisand Effect Edition